Six Candidates Show Interest in Hirshabelle Presidential election Rerun
Six candidates have shown their interest in the upcoming Hirshabelle state presidential elections.
Pictures and placards of various candidates interested in the position can be seen at Jowhar streets, the headquarters of Hirshabelle state.
All aspirant promise development and stability of state in the federal level.
The candidates include
- Mohamed Abdi Ware close contender with ousted President AbdullahiOsoble
- Abdi Farah Laganyo –former Hiiran governor
- Abdikarim Ali Nur- member of Hirshaballe state parliament
- YussufMohamud-former Hiraan governor
- AbdinassirShirwac Mohamed- businessman
- Mohamed ArushDiirow- former director of interior ministry of Hirshabelle state.